All reviews old chicago business center great hotel cooked to order breakfast restaurants and shopping i highly recommend this hotel place to stay fitness center clean rooms cookies within walking distance front desk staff convenient location staff was very friendly pool and hot tub after a long day would definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We stayed one night during our tour. This hotel is within walking distance to several shopping center, casinos, and restaurants. Clean, comfortable and courteous Bed were great. We ate a breakfast buffet which was included with our tour. It was good also..

Room tip: This hotel sits behind several shopping center. May be hard to find but still good location.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Booked by our tour company, we stayed 1 night.

We really liked this hotel with its clean and spacious room and good bathroom.

The location suited us, as it is within easy walking distance of several hotels and close to some of the big chain stores.

Service was efficient and friendly. Breakfast was good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christina W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to know you enjoyed our hotel, the location and our amenities. We love having our tour groups here with us. I hope you enjoyed your trip. Please come and see us again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2018

I was traveling for business and spent 4 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn. Staying as a Diamond member, I had an amazing suite that was clean and well maintained during my stay. The king sized bed was very comfortable as was the bedding and pillows provided. Every time you would walk past the front desk, someone always made a point to greet you no matter who was working that day. I had the breakfast a few times in the morning before I left for work and it was good both times. Overall my stay was very comfortable, which is always important to me when traveling for work and I really appreciated the above average customer service that was consistent the whole week. Would definitely stay here again if I'm back in the area!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review, and for your loyalty to the Hilton Brand! We are pleased to know you were able to enjoy your time here. The best compliment for us is when a guest will return to visit us. Thank you so much for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

The hotel is very clean and the staff is great. The beds are very uncomfortable as they are very hard. I woke up with very sore back and hips. It is in a good location for shopping and food. There is no continental breakfast but there is a bar_restaurant in the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Christina W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Thank you for your review and mentioning our breakfast and dinner availability. I am sorry you did not find the beds to your liking. We just got these new mattresses so I apologize that you found them to be uncomfortable. I hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your time with us. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Taylor at the front desk was friendly and accommodating shes a keeper.the rooms are very clean and comfortable, for a couple extra bucks at check in you will get a made to order breakfast witch was delicious. We will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends