All reviews fire pit bedroom suite the salt water pool marriott brand a small kitchen area laundry basket great hotel one night breakfast was delicious old chicago great shower sized refrigerator an extended stay front desk staff sofa bed full kitchen nice amenities
Reviewed October 16, 2018

The entire hotel was very nice, neat, and clean. I really like these extended stay type hotels with a lot of the amenities of home. A small kitchen area with a refrigerator, stove, sink, etc. makes a big difference when traveling. I'm not a big fan of eating out and having a kitchen is really great. Aside from the kitchen, the rest of the room was very nice, neat, and clean. The hotel staff was also very courteous and friendly. If I ever find myself in Billings, MT again, I would definitely consider this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JordanC2622, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Hello Chris B,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay with other guests! I greatly appreciate your thoughtful feedback and kind words about the hotel and staff! We are glad you enjoyed your time and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

My husband and I took a two week trip through WY, MT, Alberta, and British Columbia. We spent the first and last nights of our trip at this property.

On our first stay, we arrived after midnight, but the staff greeted us warmly and asked what she could do to make our stay better. We found our room to be very comfortable and immaculately clean. The bathrooms are well laid out and two people can get ready at the same time. Having a refrigerator was key to our stay that first night. My husband and I kept looking around the room at the incredible amount of storage for a sleeping room!

We experienced the same level of excellent service during our return stay. Both times, our Marriott Rewards status was noted and we were thanked for our loyalty.

The breakfast area has plenty to offer and the staff were wonderful both times. We had an early return flight, but we were able to fill up our small travel mugs to enjoy a coffee on the way to the airport.

There is an outdoor area with a fantastic fire pit. It was warm while we were there, so we didn't sit next to the fire, but what a lovely spot!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PlannerRaleighNC
JordanC2622, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

PlannerRaleighNC,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your stays with us! I appreciate your detailed and thoughtful words about the hotel and staff! We work hard to offer world class service and I am so happy that your experience was positive! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with other travelers who come to the area! Safe travels!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to this location and it definitely won't be my last. This is now my favorite location to stay when I visit Billings. The rooms were great, breakfast was delicious and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 63kimberlyw
JordanC2622, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Kimberly W,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay! I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and location! I will share your feedback with the team to continue to motivate them! We look forward to your return, whevener that may be, safe traveos!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Parking plenty, check inn quick, room super clean wirh kitchenette and tools they even have a laundry basket and in the laundry 3 washets and 6 dryers. Complete breakfast and apart from the usual also boiled eggs three different kind of cheese and a fireplace in and outside. A OK

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank fattmatt20
JordanC2622, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

fattmatt20,
Thank you so much for leaving feedback and sharing your experience with other travelers! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! With winter approaching, we will be sure to leave the fireplace turned on for a warm welcome when you return! Safe travels!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

In all of our years of travel we have never been greeted with such hospitality. Jackie went out of her way to introduce herself and learn our names. The room was HUGE! Clean, with everything we would want. A quiet hotel close to everything and breakfast was great too. This is definitely the place to stay in Billings. Thank you so much for your “Southern” hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank charlescN9812DB

charlescN9812DB,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor! I am happy to hear your stay was a wonderful experience! I appreciate you sharing this with other travelers who may be in the area. Safe travels, and we hope to see you again soon!