“Delicious”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Transporting you to the very heart of the Northern Rockies, the casual, rustic atmosphere with unique Montana Lodgepole furniture. Distinctive & creatively prepared food served by vibrant employees renowned for passing their upbeat attitudes on to our customers. The MacKenzie River menu features an incredible array of delectable dishes, always flavorful and fresh, and served up in heaping portions. The acclaimed gourmet pizzas are offered on a variety of crusts – sourdough, natural grain, thick or thin. With nearly two dozen pizzas on the menu, you are bound to find at least one you’ll love. MacKenzie River also offers hearty sandwiches served warm on fresh-baked bread, full and half-sized salads, pastas that will wow your taste buds. Be sure to save room for the Mack Lovin dessert, gooey chocolate chip cookies topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce; it’s great for sharing. To complement the menu choices, select from a variety of microbrews, with 27 beer taps to choose from.
Reviewed December 13, 2017

My uncle and I ended up eating here several times on our October trip to Billings. All the food we ate there was delicious and the waitstaff was friendly and helpful. I look forward to going back there again the next time I'm in Billings.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

We were semi-regulars after hockey since it's close to the rink. Servers are great but the kitchen is slow. Food is OK and it was a better place to get a drink than eat but the server said that the owner sold their liquor license and could only serve beer and wine. Don't sit too close to the kitchen as you can hear the cooks screwing around.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The food was good. The server was very friendly. The food was delivered in a timely manner. The noise level was better than expected. Its a good place to get a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We were excited to finally get to experience this vendor as we had seen them all over Montana. The place was packed so we were convinced we were in for a good dinner. Not. The salad I ordered was essentially a taco salad and the description sounded great AND it was recommended by the wait person. 10 black beans, four taco strips and four pieces of chicken were drowning in lettuce and dressing. The whole thing looked as unappetizing as it tasted. He had the pizza, a pepperoni, and said Costco's brand was way better. Plus, the floor was filthy...littered with food and stained, too. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Nice Western decor, friendly attentive staff.
I wanted some small portion dish and ordered the chicken chili. Big mistake. Worst chili I've ever had - dry, tasteless, very little chicken in it.
I'm sure their pizzas are great but don't go for the chicken chili.
This is not a review to urge you not to go - atmosphere and all are great. But I hope they can improve their chili preparation.