“Clean, fresh, and delicious food.”
Review of Taco Del Sol

Taco Del Sol
Ranked #122 of 364 Restaurants in Billings
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Brightly decorated and welcoming, this small friendly restaurant has a straightforward and simple menu, and offers patrons choice of meats and beans for their custom tacos, burritos, nachos, etc... Taco Del Sol even serves fresh Horchata (cinnamon rice milk beverage), and it's not to be missed. The burritos are served wrapped in foil and are generous in portion, and rolled to perfection. Queso sauce was spicy and good, and the guacamole is so fresh, it has chunks of avocado. I'll be back; I'll be picking up a to-go order for my family.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Big burritos! My family stopped by for quick bite to eat and this place was fast, and burritos were huge! I had Cuban supreme. It was really good. Reasonable price.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Fresh tasty tacos...the Cuban is my favorite. Prices are good, and the dining area clean. Beer and wine available.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

If you have a big appetite this is the place for you. The Mission Burrito (one of several types that they offer) is available in a 12" and 14" size. They do not skimp on the fillings so you end up with a really big burrito. Their tacos are also really good and one of the only places that you will actually get your money's worth when ordering single tacos. The server(owner I think) was unnecessarily apologetic about the wait which wasn't long at all. The food was good although I do tend to prefer a little more spice in my taco meat but I understand that's subjective. I usually just compensate for it by having them put on their hottest salsa but in this case their hot salsa is a mango salsa and I really, really dislike mangoes. I took my order to go so I didn't see if they offer anything like Tabasco (which would make these burritos and tacos amazing!!) but in the case of take out orders it would be nice to have a hot salsa alternative to the mango one. Otherwise it's a pretty good place to grab a bite. A bit difficult to spot (it's tucked in the corner of a small strip mall) but worth it.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Taco Del Sol is a nice restaurant to pickup a quick bite to eat. Food items are made while you wait in line. The foods that need to be prepared before hand are kept in an area that is adjacent to the prep area!