See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We don't like giving negative reviews but sometimes the establishment is so discourteous that to say nothing is a disservice to others. That was the case early in September 2018. We paid in advance, as usual, and the desk clerk was on her personal phone, with what appeared to be a personal conversation that she made us wait through before helping us with check in. After we checked in, we went to the room and the tub was filthy, and the Jacuzzi didn't work, with was why we went there in the first place. After being told that was the only room with a Jacuzzi, we left, and cancelled the reservation. When my wife made the reservation over the phone they assured her that they had several rooms to choose from that had Jacuzzi tubs in them. All the while, we were spoken to as if we were a nuisance, not customers. Definitely not recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2018

When we first arrived at front desk, there was no one there. Katie was sitting in office on the computer and acted like we inconvenienced her at 7:30pm to request our reservation. She was the rudest front desk clerk I have encountered and I travel often. Once we finally made it to room, clear across hotel. Neither room key worked.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

One of the reasons I love going to Red Lobster is the coconut shrimp. It is so good and the mango sauce to dip it in is yummy. Jeremy was a great waiter. The salads were great, the biscuits perfect, and the overall experience was relaxing. The reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is that the broccoli is not steamed enough for my liking. Jeremy even asked the cooks to steam it extra, but it was not soft at all. I didn’t eat it, but I didn’t complain about it. I know Jeremy had tried.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Not very clean. very outdated and run down.The maid came and supposedly cleaned after our first night. The bed was made terrible - pillows left on the floor and blankets all crooked. The sink was still dirty. we went to get ice out of the ice machine and it was filthy with black mold around the tray in the bottom. The price was reasonable but will not stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Randi L, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for your feedback we are looking forward to an upcoming renovation and hope you will come back to see us once we have made some improvements. We have already addressed the room attendant who serviced your room.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Staff was friendly but the accommodations were subpar. Room needed ALOT of work and hot tub wasn't even hot. Disappointed in prices of food and drinks and lack of even a small fridge or coffeepot in rooms. The rooms looked like they were falling apart. Stains on ceilings and lamp shade, mold in bathroom, chair falling apart, and keys kept malfunctioning. Dont know if I will ever go there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Randi L, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. We will soon be going through a renovation and hope you will come back to visit us once we have made some changes.