All reviews made to order breakfast hash browns mickey mouse smiley face cooked to order eggs french doors hot breakfast duck pond older property room was clean choice privileges morning breakfast is free popcorn would stay here again waffles coffee maker hot tub
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this location every time we needed to stay overnight in Billings. This has been our go to place to stay, especially when traveling with our dog, for the last 17 1/2 years. They have always been great and the rooms always good. We have never had a problem until this last trip. Check in time is at 3 pm. We arrived at 3 pm to check in. I asked for a ground floor room because our 50 pound dog is old and cannot physically go up or down stairs anymore. Any time we have asked for a specific location in the past, it's been granted, no problem. Not this time. I was told they were completely sold out and would not give us a ground floor room. You cannot tell me that every single person who stayed Friday night had checked in yet and that they absolutely could not trade out rooms. Because they would not accommodate our needs, we had to carry our 50 pound dog up and down the stairs every single time (no elevator), risking falling down the stairs. I did end up rolling my ankle a couple times on the stairs while carrying our dog up/down and am dealing with some swelling with that now, as well. Thankfully nothing more happened. I again expressed our issues at check out, but again, same response as at check in, and again, no sincerity. The manager was sitting in his office at his desk with the door open, it was quiet except for our conversation, so no reason he couldn't have heard me and come out to talk to me, either. More reason than just because they're sold out is warranted for refusing to accommodate a disabled pet.....(gee, what if one of us was in a wheelchair and forced to stay on the second floor because they were sold out?) After almost 18 years, we will no longer stay at this chain. They obviously do not care about their guests, long term or not, or the well-being of their guests or pets. My advice....do not stay here if you or your pet have a physical disability.
(I did write a review here about this location in 2012 and gave it 5 stars....no longer after this last trip.)

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Older property. But immaculately kept. Very friendly. Lots of extras, including fresh popped pop corn in the evening. Look, it isn’t the ritz and doesn’t try to be a high end hotel. But for a very reasonable price you will have a nice sleep and even some extras. Bed was great.

Only negatives: lots of glowing little lights in the room so couldn’t get completely dark. Air is wall unit in bedroom, so living room area doesn’t get cool unless the interior door is left open.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2018

This hotel was one of the best hotels we stayed at during our road trip. It was amazing. The rooms were very clean, nice, and cozy. We had such a nice and peaceful night. The TV offered a lot of channels to watch and enjoy. The staff were very nice, welcoming, and friendly also. They even let us use their microwave to warm up our dinner. But I believe the best part of this hotel was the food offered. They had an evening snack which I have never seen at any hotels. Also, they had a breakfast ordering sheet which was very nice and convenient. The food was super delicious and was very tasty. The breakfast staff was very nice and even friendly. In fact, they even said happy birthday to me. Wonderful stay at this hotel and would most definitely stay again the next time we are in Billings.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while passing through town last night. Ample parking, check-in was quick, rooms were clean. They really wowed us with Mary and Barry during breakfast! Such a delightful crew and yummy breakfast to start your day!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is an older motel, but well maintained, clean and very reasonably priced. It was obvious that the staff cares about the comfort of their guests. We had a minor issue with the lights and the front desk clerk came to check on it immediately. (There was nothing wrong, we just didn't find the right wall switch.) They were all very friendly and helpful. Our room was good sized with comfortable beds. There was a small table with 2 chairs, 1 luggage rack but there was a long dresser for our 2nd suitcase. The AC worked well and was quiet. The bathroom was small, but well arranged - you didn't feel closed in. The sink was outside the bathroom. Breakfast was in a huge room with lots of tables to sit at and lots of elbow room between tables. They had made to order pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, etc.. (My husband's pancakes had a smiley face cooked in them.) Other self service items such as cereal, fresh fruit, waffles, bread, pastries, hardboiled eggs, yogurt, etc. were available, too.

Date of stay: July 2018