All reviews room was clean pool and hot tub staff was friendly hot breakfast stay there again night's sleep nice stay the breakfast area convenient location front desk staff free breakfast mercer tammy pet interstate couch
Reviewed September 29, 2018

We were pleased with appearance of the room, the spacious bathroom and the strength of the internet. The cost was very reasonable in comparison to the motels. The breakfast had an excellent variety. The only complaint was the hot tub too hot to be comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Good, clean and comfortable room, Good location, Would stay there again. Hotel was easy to find. Not far off of the highway. The girl at the front desk was friendly and courteous, The check in went very smoothly.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Nice motel with decent sized rooms and close to several nice restaurants. Parking was adequate and the property was clean.
So where did it miss out? Check-in. The young person at the desk gave the impression she really didn't want to be there and couldn't care less if I was there. Answers to my questions were a clipped one word response. Another guest checked in right after me and they got the same cold shoulder. First impressions are important and hers was not good.

WiFi. Signal was a little weak, but consistent. It was weak because it came from the Quality Inn next door to this motel and was not pass word protected. I got no signal from the Baymont.

When I return to Billings and need a room, I will look elsewhere

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2018

The check in staff was friendly, helpful and professional.
The room was clean, large and welcoming. The rooms were quiet and we slept well.
They had a complimentary breakfast, but all we had was some fresh fruit and my husband had coffee.
The pet area was clean and spacious. Our little girl enjoyed having so much room to wander. Because they need to water to keep the grass so green and lush, it was fun walking around as I got my shoes soaked and, because she is so small, my little girls' legs and tummy were soaked. Not complaining, we enjoyed having such a beautiful pet area to use.
I enjoyed taking my girl out for a walk and watching the ducks in the nearby duck pond. Day one of our trip was wonderful. Hopeful the rest of the trip is just as nice.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Overall a pleasant stay, some carpets could use replacing along with malfunctioning card readers. Breakfast was adequate and Denny's is within walking distance for late risers or picky eaters. We will definitely look to them first for our Annual trip to Billings.

Date of stay: August 2018