“Great lunch with family in Downtown Bozeman”

Stuffed Crepes and Waffles
Ranked #102 of 257 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: In the heart of downtown Bozeman, Montana, Stuffed Crepes and Waffles offers a wide selection of sweet and savory delights. Our fast and casual restaurant is ideal for meeting friends over a warm waffle and a cup of Coldsmoke Coffee or grabbing a book from Country Bookshelf next door and enjoying a fresh, handspun crepe.
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We each had a different "savory" crepe for lunch; no one was disappointed. We then shared a "sweet" crepe for dessert and enjoyed every bite. The workers were friendly and helpful; we were treated as if we were regulars, but it was our first visit.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

My daughter in law and I came here after Yoga class, we decided on this place after we walked by and smelled the marvelous crepes.
We shared the Vermont OMG so scrumptious. On Friday we went back again with my son, husband and grandkids, the kids had French toast, my son had the Florina which was spectacular, my husband had the Juneau,outstanding . Service very friendly ,definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I had crepe with maple syrup and bacon, daughter had Kandy- caramelized peaches etc. Both very good. I would go back.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

My group of 7 ate here only because it was a 45 min wait to eat across the street. The service was super friendly and our crepes & waffles were made very quickly. Everyone got something different, so we were able to try a nice variety. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

We were recently in Bozeman , looking for something a little different from the typical breakfast hangouts. 7 of us tried 6 different crepes, my grandson(10) had two ! Very quaint shop with sidewalk seating. Everybody loved their choices. We had sweet to savory..staff very friendly and professional. We will return!