“One of the best eateries for breakfast and lunch.”
Review of Lot G Cafe

Lot G Cafe
Ranked #65 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: Lot G Cafe delivers fresh, locally sourced ingredients, made from scratch recipes and quality service. We serve breakfast and lunch all day, every day. We offer a wide variety of naturally gluten free dining options from decadent comfort food to healthy vegetable and whole grain bowls, espresso, coffee, fresh juices and more.
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Jewel R. Miller
· 3 seconds ago
I love this place. The food is freshly prepared with care and flavors to make you want to come back.
I have a few favorites that I purposely go for. One being the Ebilskieves, it's like having dessert for breakfast or lunch.
Some of my other fav's are Polenta & Lamb ragout, Shrimp & AVO salad and the Arugula Salad. My husband likes the Fish and Chips!
When we have visitors in town, this is a place we must go!
A GF took me out for lunch and asked where I wanted to go, you guessed it, LOT G it was.
This is a restaurant team that knows what they are doing and keep sharing their accomplishments with our community. Thank You!
My most recent visit was this month.

Date of visit: October 2018
InspiredMadness, Public Relations Manager at Lot G Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely and comprehensive review Jewel! We love it when people provide detail for future diners, and we so appreciate your coming back in again. See you again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss this great little spot in the Cannery District! My husband and I both chose Lot G as our favorite breakfast spot on our recent trip to Bozeman. If you like Heavos Rancheros, you would have trouble finding any better than these!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Hooray! That is so great to hear! Thank you so much for the nice review and for taking time to dine with us on your visit to Bozeman! Hope to see again sometime when your travels take you back this way.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

I don't give out many 5-pip ratings. These guys would've deserved it if the Sunday brunch seating were managed more clearly. The place was packed and they didn't have any provisions to keep track of which party was next. There was plenty of seating outside, but is was a bit cool and breezy for that. Is one expected to hover near a prospective table to lay claim? Basically we got lucky that a larger table opened up for our party when the party ahead of us found the secret upstairs tables.
Great food, really interesting menu - unique takes on standard and non-standard American food. Pancake lasagna !? Oh, yes! Ebelskivers? Say Yes to the Danish pancakes!
Fast friendly service once you're seated.

Date of visit: August 2018
InspiredMadness, Public Relations Manager at Lot G Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you Cameron! We really appreciate the kind words about our restaurant (and we completely understand the frustration with seating.) We are in the process of an expansion that will hopefully solve exactly the problems you described - we are working on adding more seating as well as transitioning to full table service. We hope you'll be able to come back after we've made those changes so we can make a try for that elusive 5 pip rating!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Been here twice now. They take healthy food and put a flavorful spin on it. For example I tried the sautéed Brussels sprout bowl. High quality and delicious. Reasonable prices and fast service.

Date of visit: July 2018
InspiredMadness, Public Relations Manager at Lot G Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you so much Aaron! That is really great to hear. (That Brussells Bowl is a favorite around here.) We very much appreciate the nice review. Thanks for coming back in!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Met a friend for a late breakfast.
We both ordered the huevos.
Our eggs were done to perfection and the sauce was inviting to the taste buds. This place has yet to disappoint. Each time I visit, I try something new. Right down to the black iced tea, Refreshing! Thank you for the good food, Lot G.

Date of visit: August 2018
InspiredMadness, Public Relations Manager at Lot G Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you so much Dawn! That is just wonderful to hear. We very much appreciate your repeated visits and your taking the time to leave a review. It makes us so happy to hear that you enjoy every meal. See you again very soon!