“Delicious Dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Macon, Georgia
“Delicious Dinner”
Reviewed 29 December 2016

My husband and I had the most delicious dinner here on our recent trip to Bozeman. The atmosphere is casual but the food is fine dining. I especially enjoyed the scallops and the pear tart!

Visited December 2016

Orange, CA
“cross country trip”
Reviewed 20 December 2016

This was exactly what we were looking for! Loved the steak and all the dishes had an exotic flair, beautifully presented and so delish!

Visited November 2016
London, United Kingdom
“Awkward”
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I came here alone while waiting for my husband to finish a commitment in town. The service was odd from the start. I seated myself, as is the way at Plonk, and ordered some food and a glass of wine. Halfway through my glass of wine and meal, the waiter asked if I was ready for my tab. I explained that I was likely to stay a while and have a second glass of wine. Minutes later, that second glass of wine arrived (I hadn't even ordered it - I had been planning to order a different wine) and the waiter asked to take my first glass, which was several sips away from being empty.

It rather continued in this vein for the couple of hours that I was there.

The food was very nice. The wine list was...well...boring. And the wine was served in heavy goblets which didn't really do great things for the wine.

The atmosphere was great and the service, though misguided, was at least earnest. I don't think Plonk really has it sorted out, though. I would expect something a bit slicker from a wine bar, and would definitely be looking for a more interesting wine offer.

• Visited December 2016
Brett E, Owner at Plonk, responded to this review, 13 December 2016
Hi Leralie. Sorry you received a glass of wine you didn't order. It sounds like there might be a bit of confusion regarding your wine selections in general. We utilize six different styles of German-imported Riedel glassware - none of which resemble a heavy goblet. Perhaps you believe your wine was paired with the wrong stemware? Our apologies. Our wine list incorporates a vast array of over 600 selections from every continent in the world, including 35 glass pour options that rotate seasonally. We wholeheartedly welcome you back if you are able to visit again. Thanks for sharing and well wishes.
Belgrade, Montana
“Happy Hour then Dinner”
Reviewed 25 November 2016

We wanted to visit Plonk again, before we left the area for the winter.
We joined some friends there for happy hour and we stayed on for dinner.
The food and service are always excellent.
One reason we enjoy going to plonk.
Our dinner were deliciousI had Rabbit Sugo, a special of the night. I love rabbit. It is easy found in restaurants in Europe but here int he states, not so much. Having it prepared properly so it is tender and tasty is the most important factor. My dish was both!
My husband ordered the MT Bison Flank steak, also prepared in an excellent way and flavors galore.
Mandy our server was informative for the ingredients, which I always ask about due to food allergy.
We enjoyed wine with our meals, of course we wanted dessert but didn't want to over eat , maybe next visit. The desserts are amazing too.

• Visited November 2016
Salt Lake City, Utah
“My number one Favorite Place in all of Bozeman”
Reviewed 18 November 2016

I love Plonk. The ambiance is the best!!! 5 star. Seating is comfortable for a couple or a group or even with kids! The food is fabulous and the drinks cannot be beat - and believe me - I've tried every place in town. If I had to choose one place to meet my friends for a drink - take my family - or a dinner for two - this is the place that I would choose and do frequently. In my (very humble) opinion they hire the best staff in town. Friendly, helpful, professional and on the ball. They are the ones really that make me keep coming back over and over. It's always a pleasant place to gather.

Visited October 2016