“Great Wine Selection”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Wine Selection”
Reviewed 1 March 2017

They have a great wine selection, and knowledgeable servers. I have not ate at Plonk, so I can not comment on the food. The 5+ times I've been there, it is always packed, and it can be hard to find a place to sit. But, obviously that's a good sign.

• Visited December 2016

Montana
“Great meals, great small plates”
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I have been several times and have never been disappointed. Good wine, food and service. A little pricey for Montana but WELL worth it-I will go back!!

Visited February 2017
“This IS what you want.”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Currently my most favorite place on the planet. I am a widely travelled admittedly incorrigible snob of all things service and culinary related. Plonk is a fantastic experience. It is not a place to eat, it is a scene! A great adventure! The food is a heavenly epic with service to match. These people care deeply and know implicitly what it takes to be unforgettable. I give Plonk 5 stars, which for me has been unattainable until I found Plonk, and you should to! Fantabulous!!!

Visited February 2017
“Lively and fun place with very inventive fare and drinks”
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We came here on a Saturday night after dinner and had a fun time with our large group. the service was friendly and welcoming. The drinks are delicious and well mixed.

• Visited February 2017
Nashville, Tennessee
“Two Tries”
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The first time my daughter and I tried Plonk we were disappointed. It was a nice summer afternoon and we wanted some Rose wine. We stopped in at Plonk and were told that they were out of Rose??? Then we had a waiter that seemed to think that he was pretty special which kind of ruined our time there. The second time around was much better. We had an amazing server who was both knowledgeable about the wine and more than willing to help you pick the right one. Some of our table enjoyed a few of their specialty mixed drinks and were very impressed. The cheese board was varied and excellent. I guess it goes to show you that a well trained staff is a must for a restaurant. Great atmosphere.

Visited December 2016
2 Thank lumpyviper

Been to Plonk? Share your experiences!