“Delicious Cocktails!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Bozeman, Montana
“Delicious Cocktails!”
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Every drink I've had here has been so delicious! Reasonably priced and trendy atmosphere. I had an espresso martini and was up all night, but it was a great drink. They have a special cosmo that was the best I've ever had as well.

Visited February 2017

“Great place for drinks and dinner”
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Fantastic cocktails and whine, with an very nice selection of foods, Their cheese plate is one of my favorites. Nice place for either casual or more formal get-togethers, with very attentive servers.

Visited November 2016
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Wine Selection”
Reviewed 1 March 2017

They have a great wine selection, and knowledgeable servers. I have not ate at Plonk, so I can not comment on the food. The 5+ times I've been there, it is always packed, and it can be hard to find a place to sit. But, obviously that's a good sign.

• Visited December 2016
Montana
“Great meals, great small plates”
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I have been several times and have never been disappointed. Good wine, food and service. A little pricey for Montana but WELL worth it-I will go back!!

“This IS what you want.”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Currently my most favorite place on the planet. I am a widely travelled admittedly incorrigible snob of all things service and culinary related. Plonk is a fantastic experience. It is not a place to eat, it is a scene! A great adventure! The food is a heavenly epic with service to match. These people care deeply and know implicitly what it takes to be unforgettable. I give Plonk 5 stars, which for me has been unattainable until I found Plonk, and you should to! Fantabulous!!!

Visited February 2017

Been to Plonk? Share your experiences!