“A must stop”

Fountain Hills, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must stop”
Reviewed 8 March 2017

For the last 9 years that we visited Bozeman, we never failed to have dinner at Plonk: inside in winter, and on the back patio in summer. The food was consistently excellent, very tasty. I had the rabbit this time, so good. The cocktails are top, Hello Salma Hayek:) or GFC... Desserts are very creative, rare those days in restaurants, and the red house wine is very good for a very decent price. The quality hasn't dropped over the years, and we will come back for sure. Although we were only 5, Troy was nice enough to arrange a reservation for us. Thanks so much. We love this place!

Bozeman, Montana
“Delicious Cocktails!”
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Every drink I've had here has been so delicious! Reasonably priced and trendy atmosphere. I had an espresso martini and was up all night, but it was a great drink. They have a special cosmo that was the best I've ever had as well.

Visited February 2017
“Great place for drinks and dinner”
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Fantastic cocktails and whine, with an very nice selection of foods, Their cheese plate is one of my favorites. Nice place for either casual or more formal get-togethers, with very attentive servers.

Visited November 2016
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Wine Selection”
Reviewed 1 March 2017

They have a great wine selection, and knowledgeable servers. I have not ate at Plonk, so I can not comment on the food. The 5+ times I've been there, it is always packed, and it can be hard to find a place to sit. But, obviously that's a good sign.

• Visited December 2016
Montana
“Great meals, great small plates”
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I have been several times and have never been disappointed. Good wine, food and service. A little pricey for Montana but WELL worth it-I will go back!!

Visited February 2017

Been to Plonk? Share your experiences!