“Burritos are Stuffed”

La Parrilla
Ranked #70 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 6, 2017

The staff here is very friendly and very quick with prepping your order. We had the classic burrito and the classic burrito as a bowl. Very good; very fresh food. Would definitely return again.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

This place is local and very good. Order at the counter and sit inside or out. They offer some unique and original burritos and tacos. It's casual--come as you are.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

As a vegan, and someone who also uses every dollar they earn to stand for the companies he sees making changes in the world, I am very happy to say that I stopped by La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant, and enjoyed my stay today!

Although very busy, and taking many orders at the same time, (Memorial Day at peak lunch hours), the entire staff (including Melissa, who was beautiful might I add, and a wonderful cashier!) was so friendly to me!

They accommodated my every need, and actually seemed to care for my better well being while doing it!

I was terrifically astonished by the level of service that I received, and as well the timely manner in which I received my food.

The happiness that each bite brought me, and to my empty stomach alike, was an added plus for sure!

I will gladly go back to this restaurant, in order to support a company, that I think, seems to be doing the right thing in business!

I will also tell all of my friends that I work with at Yellowstone about this gem of a burrito place, and tell them as well about my experience compared to any other burrito place in Bozeman (all things considered).

Thanks again for the excellent experience everyone, and I greatly appreciate it!

(Id give you six stars if I could)

#thenakedturtle IG:my_names_james ✌️❤

Reviewed May 10, 2017

We ate lunch here and the service was very poor. We had to ask at least twice for more chips, salsa, and tea refills. Then we waited too long for the waitress to pick up our ticket and payment by credit card, and finally just left cash and left. Will not go back here.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

They have a ton of super cool burrito fusions like jambalaya, bourbon barbecue, and santa fe. I went with the santa fe (bowl) and it was amazing. Just the right amount of spicy and they add a ton of guacamole and sour cream upon request. The staff is super fun and the restaurant is really cute. I will definitely return to try more interesting flavors.