“Friendly service, really good food!”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #91 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were told that we couldn't find good mexican food in Montana, but Fiesta Mexicana was really tasty. There were many items to choose from and they were flexible on substitutions. The only thing we didn't love were the salsas. Too watery for our taste.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I try not to leave bad reviews unless really warranted and today was! This service was the absolute worst. The guy waiting on us obviously did not want to be there and was super rude the whole time. Nothing came in a timely fashion and it was like pulling teeth to just get the order. I asked him which meat he would get on the Molcahete and he rudely told me he had no opinion and had never tried it. The food was only mediocre at best. We were only passing through but seriously THIS is one of the best Mexican restaurants in town?!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy eating here. I especially love the enchilada & chimichanga combination. The retried beans are really good. The service is great and fast. My wife loves the margaritas. A great place to eat.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

A bountiful menu that leads to great Mexican food. The presentation is outstanding and the chips and salsa are terrific. It is located off the beaten path but worth the drive. This is not a fancy restaurant, both the exterior and interior are very plain. Don't let this stop you if you like Mexican food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I'm used to borderline Mexican food (ugh, apologies for the pun), but this was bland, canned, and if not for the atmosphere would be a 1 or 2 star review.

My primary concern: wasn't super hungry, so ordered a "small" combo. In most places a chalupa is a tortilla with beans, lettuce, tomato, and cheese. This had a side of beans and rice, but was still way too much to eat and $10 seemed excessive. Half of the food for the same cost would have made sense, if the quality was better.

It just... really wasn't worth anything other than the atmosphere (went during off hours). Great art, excellent service, friendly people... but.... eh, definitely never actually going there for food again. *

* this could be a vegetarian bias, not sure if their meat options rescue the quality