All reviews western room carriage house unique experience rolling hills aspen room wonderful hosts beautiful animals breakfast was delicious recreation room log home beautiful valley other guests bedroom window bozeman area stayed longer guest house every morning
Reviewed October 18, 2017

My wife and I were lucky enough to spend one night here and it was amazing.

The owners made us feel right at home and it felt like staying with friends.

The place was super clean and had lots of things to do other than viewing the wolves. Not that I could take my eyes off of the wolves. It was amazing to be so close to these magnificent animals. Our room overlooked their enclosure so we were able to sit and watch them for hours.

Our room was also very large and had a really comfortable mattress and the bathroom was very clean.

I wished that we had spent more than 1 night here and I hope that we are lucky enough to stay here again.

Do yourself a favor and spend a few days here, I promise you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I only stayed for one night but wish I could have stayed longer. My room was very large with a large bathroom and was very clean. The breakfast was delicious! The hosts were very friendly and were very willing to share their experiences with the wolves with their guests. The wolves themselves are beautiful animals and a joy to see up close. I awoke in the morning to their howling, which was really cool. I highly recommend this B & B and hope to visit it again someday.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, but one night was too short. It was nice to visit with all of the owners. They are genuinely nice people and interesting to talk to. The wolves are beautiful and hearing them howl is a truly special experience. The scenery is spectacular and you will appreciate the area even more if you like photography. Make sure to explore some of the back roads. Last, but not least, Charlene's breakfast was delicious. We could not have picked a better place to end our Montana vacation.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

This was an amazing place. We were intrigued by the Wolf Sanctuary, and stayed for one night during our trip out west. The hosts were very nice, informative, and spent a great deal of time telling us about their place, the Wolves, and Bozemen. The wolves were worth the visit by themselves. You can walk around the outside of the sanctuary and they will come very close. The rooms are exceptionally clean, and they allow use of their whole house (including Game Room, spa, and projection TV).

At night, we got serenaded by the Wolves which is a once in lifetime experience.

Breakfast was gourmet and exceptionally tasty.

Well worth the time when in Bozeman to stay at Howlers.

Room tip: The Western room is right overlooking the Wolves
Reviewed October 6, 2017

You will find spectacular views and seclusion, yet only a short easy scenic drive to Bozeman or Livingston. You will find a spectacular house which is opened up to you. Each of the 4 owners are genuine down to earth nice people. It is a magical place even before considering the unique opportunity to see the magnificent wolves. I have been all over Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, and South Dakota, and you can not go wrong investing time here. We stayed in the Southwest room which is labeled as "cozy" only because of a small shower, but the room is large with wonderful views. Lastly, you are only a bit over an hour away from Yellowstone and endless other activities. Honestly, I would be more than happy not leaving the property as it is so peaceful and scenic.

Date of stay: September 2017