“Amazing Chocolate Croissant”
Review of Cafe Francais des Arts - CLOSED

Cafe Francais des Arts
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I had an amazing Chocolate Croissant the other morning for breakfast from Cafe Francais des Arts. The aroma in the restaurant is spectacular and the croissant was fresh baked.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

There's something to be said for reliable favorites. We thought we'd try that other new breakfast place again this morning, but there was a line out the door. Good for them--enjoy your day in the sun. But that's one of the downsides of Bozeman these days: our new, hip crowd favors the new hip places, so they're always mobbed. So we decided to try our luck at an old favorite. No waiting at Cafe Francais des Artes! And good reliable service and delicious food from nice people.
If you haven't been there lately, and you're tired of standing in line at the "hip" places, pay them a visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

The food is better than average, but the rudeness of the staff makes the experience not worth it. Go someplace where people treat you like you're at least their equal!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

We and some friends wanted to try something different for Brunch.
I am an avid Trip Advisor reader & contributor, we trust the reviews.
We have walked past this almost hidden gem so many times over the last few yrs.
I felt like I was in France when I walked in. Although in France this would have been half the size in Sq ft.
The owner who is on premises is also the artist of the wall art. Very talented woman!
Her artwork is for sale as well.
Our friends ordered, quiche & crepes both were excellent. We ordered 2 different types of crepes. I was so pleased to have them come out the way I have had them many times in France.My husband ordered and gave me a bite of his amazing chocolate croissant. It tasted just the way they do in Europe. Quality ingredients all the way!
There was no pressure on how long we stayed at our table and visited.
People came and went, sat outside and inside. Plenty of room for everyone.
We will go back again and enjoy some different items on the menu.
Service is much like in Europe, don't expect to be rushed or your table to be cleared off while your there. It is relaxing, when you are ready for your check, you will have to ask for it.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We're always looking for a new place to eat lunch. Cafe Francais was a nice surprise. You won't be disappointed in the portions either.