“Solid place. Been going for years. They get it right”
Review of The Pita Pit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #87 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The key thing to remember is the menu is just a suggestion to get you thinking. They will switch out anything and make it how you like it. How great is that for the price you pay. Quick and good. Staff is eager and know what they are doing. I am 58 years old, arrived in Bozeman in 1978 so I know it well. For the type of food served you will be pleased because you design it to your liking and the price is just right.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Like wraps? This is the place....wide variety of pita sandwiches freshly prepared. Very good food, reasonable prices. Watch out for the late night (after the bars close) crowds......gets very busy!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I was so hung over and they brought me food to my hotel room. i think i had it the night before at 2 am too, but at 2 pm the next day this saved my life

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

It's been almost a year since I've eaten here, and something changed. It just wasn't as flavorful as I remember. Staff was nice enough, but maybe they get their food from a different place now. Regardless, not as good anymore.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I ate there last Sunday, the food was good. My husband and son ordered the chicken wrap, and I ordered the breakfast wrap. The sandwiches were good. The reason for my 4 star rating is because there was no place to sit. There are only a few tables and they were very small. We ended up going to the park around the corner.