“Delicious!”
Review of Pickle Barrel

Pickle Barrel
Ranked #36 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after a long day in the car since it was one of the few places open past 9. I love trying local places when traveling and this had sounded good to me. It’s just a tiny little place with no real inside seating. Someone mentioned there is inside seating on the ice cream side but we didn’t check. We had 6 adults in our group and half got hot sandwiches and the other half got cold. I had a Ken’s special which was delicious. Everyone who had a hot sandwich had some type of steak and said that was very good too. The half sandwiches are so large you could easily split them with someone. The homemade pickles were great too! Would definitely check out again if in the area or near one of their other locations.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

This is the place to go if you just want an enormous and meaty sandwich. Each half sandwich is good enough for a meal. I don't come incredibly often because the prices are just a tad high but I do enjoy it once in a while.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

I use to bike here from campus for a late night study snack. Every time I come to Bozeman I have to stop in for a Bobcat. It's simple but so so good!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I was told this place is a must in the area. All of the sandwiches were good. My cold sandwich half was big enough to share and tasted great. I like getting the pickles out if the barrel just like the name. We also couldn't leave without geetting a scoop of ice cream from yheir adjacent ice cream shop

Reviewed June 10, 2018

The bread was very delicious. The sandwiches were full. Lots of meat. A half sandwich was enough for two meals. The service was helpful without being pushy. And they were friendly. The price was right.