“Fast and delicious ”
Review of Biankini's

Biankini's
Ranked #60 of 260 Restaurants in Bozeman
Description: There's no such thing as a bad day at Biankini's! We use the freshest ingredients and are a local favorite in Bozeman, MT.
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Quick lunch. Fast and fresh food. Love the sandwiches and soups. Service is always friendly. Wish I could've finished my sandwich, but at least I have half of it for later.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Overslept of chiba take bread. Not good for everyone to eat this bread. Wheat rolls are healthier and tastier. The Chipotle chicken sandwich was just so so. The owners need to speak with their customers more.

1  Thank blackpi2016
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Such a good lunch! They have amazing sandwiches and fresh salad. The soup it delicious. Friendly staff and a clean place!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

I was immediately thrilled to see the beautiful, fresh salad bar at Biankinis. The place was so clean looking that I was thrilled to enjoy my lunch there. The employees were helpful & quick. A sweet gal named Nicole came right out to help us & talked with us about all of the menu items, steering us in the right direction. I was then impressed to see the owners on site! Hands on, caring, cooking & smiling! You don't often find that anymore these days. The #11 (veggie delight) was mouth watering & delicious. They sell their house made dressings by the bottle. Love the people, love the place, love the food. I'll be back.

1  Thank Leslie D
Robin L, Owner at Biankini's, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Leslie, the Veggie Delight is a staff favorite, so we're thrilled to hear it was so memorable for you! Thank you for taking the time to tell Trip Advisor how much you enjoyed your upbeat attitudes and downright great food. We'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Nicole!

Hope to see you again soon!

All the best,
Biankinis

Reviewed August 28, 2016

I was hoping for a little better experience based on other reviews. The food was fairly typical- didn't find many unique options. They had some soups which sounded interesting, but didn't quite hit the mark. Decent sandwiches.

Robin L, Owner at Biankini's, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Michelle, it's a shame our soup and sandwiches didn't leave you with a better impression, but we hope you'll give us another chance to win your over with our menu soon.

-Biankinis