“Great food, great beer!”

Bozeman Brewing Company
Ranked #105 of 257 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$4 - US$4
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Stopped in for dinner and a beer - great beer selection, fantastic wait staff, awesome atmosphere, and great food. what's not to like? If we lived in Bozeman, we'd be regulars!!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I've been city hopping in the region trying out different breweries (perhaps that's the idea way for a San Diegan to travel). My "go to's" of a Pilsner and/or a Golden Ale were not present at site, but the Gallatin Pale Ale was decent enough that I elected to get a growler. Growler was cheap (64 oz for 20-22 bucks new and filled), a pint was between 4 and 5 dollars, really not bad. Because of time constraints this was the only brewery in the city I was able to try out, but I was not disappointed. For a Sunday, the 2pm crowd was pretty big which was nice to see, many other breweries on my adventure had small crowds. Location was rather interesting, in an apartment/business office center which is something I had not seen before. I believe it is only accessible by a small set of stairs (but I could have not looked hard enough). Played good music!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

This is a great bar that serves great beer with great servers! It had free popcorn and had just a great local feel that made you want to hang out there.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

The minute we walked in, we knew we scored. Great beer selection, chill atmosphere and popcorn...what a combo! The beers were also great...served by super fun bartenders. We had the Bozone Amber and a tripel--double score! This is where you go to chill, have some great beer and enjoy a good conversation. Absolutely worth the visit!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Great brewery great people, felt right at home. Absolutely recommended for anybody cruising through Bozeman. Top notch brew!!!!

Been to Bozeman Brewing Company? Share your experiences!