“Cute with crazy amazing jalapeno poppers ”
Review of Red Tractor Pizza

Red Tractor Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Tractor Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The jalapeño poppers here are the best I’ve ever had. Ever. Seriously so good. The pizza was pretty good with service being alright. The restaurant is cute and the food is relatively reasonably priced. I’d like to go back and see the live music night and try a couple beers!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Big fans of Red Tractor Pizza, it never disappoints. The Verdante on sprouted grain crust and vegan cheese is about the best one can get eating vegan. This pizza is phenomenal.

While a little pricey for pizza, it is worth every penny. Coupled with friendly staff and a casual environment, I cannot recommend this place enough.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018

The server was very knowledgeable about all the beers offered. Our pizza was burned and honestly not that flavorful. If it had not already been so late and our kids so hungry I likely would have sent it back.Our kids loved climbing all over the infamous red tractor. Service was good. If I visit again, I would not eat here. I have had pizza in multiple other cities/towns that was much better and not as high priced. A medium pizza and a personal sized pizza should not cost $35.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Loved this place! Unique combinations of pizza toppings - along with some usual favs - and great beer selection. Custom pizzas take a little longer - but sooooo worth the wait!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

I loved the sprouted grain crust and veggies. Husband enjoyed a standard pepperoni pie. Very fresh ingredients, quality cheese. We got take-out.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Red Tractor Pizza? Share your experiences!