“Limited food menu, good beers and fair prices.”

406 Brewing Company
Ranked #84 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Reviewed 1 September 2017

The pizza was excellent. We got the Margareta version and it was done perfectly. The beers were tasty and we enjoyed the visit there. There was construction in front of the building that made getting there a challenge but it was worth the search for the entrance.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This place is awesome. They are located right next to my friends barber shop so we came here for lunch. The man behind the bar was super friendly, which is always a great start. He was also extremely knowledgeable of all things beer. He served our beers quickly and had our food order started in no time at all. My peachy beer was refreshing and crisp, prefect for the hot day. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my friend had the mac and cheese, both were excellent. The setting is really laid back and the atmosphere is great for catching up with friends or family, or meeting new people. Overall I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. However, they no longer serve food. There is a Pizza/pasta place nearby however. Don't know if they would allow customers to bring in food.
Maybe they could consider a cooperative venture with the pizza joint as Katabatic in Livingston did.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Here for daughters' graduation from MSU Bozeman.

Had their grilled cheese and the raspberry berlinerweisen. Nice location. Food and beer was quite good. Will definitely be back sometime and get my beer passport booklet stamped.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Friends agree the beer is quite good, nice selection on tap daily. Food is pretty typical. Pizza, nachos, salad. They had sandwiches on home baked bread but I can't comment on those since nobody ordered one. Good place to bring a few friends, get a good fresh beer and relax.