“Nothing short of delicious! ”
Review of Five on Black

Five on Black
Ranked #53 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My family and I come here roughly once per week. It's just such a perfect lunch spot, it's hard to resist. They serve Brazilian flavor bowls with all sorts of delicious options at a great value. 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This place was recommended to me by the receptionist at my hotel when I said I didn't want to eat somewhere with arches or royalty involved, and she was dead on. Unique, tasty and different. You get to pick what kind of rice, protein and toppings you want. I ordered a large and despite being a big guy struggled to finish it, the serving was large. I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

In town to help our daughter move and we visited this establishment knowing we had limited time. A very pleasant surprise in terms of fresh, unique flavors on an interesting twist on “bowl” food in a fast sit down atmosphere. Very good and a friendly staff.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Not sure what Brazilian food tastes like, try Five on Black. A couple young guys run the place and they will point you in the right direction to eat and drink as they do in Brazil. Be forewarned though that it won't taste like anything you've had yet, but it will be a great experience overall.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I was a bit hesitant to eat here after reading some of the reviews, but was pleased with my visit. The food is not exceptional. I had the feijoada bowl with collared greens. Unfortunately, the greens were bitter. The taste of the meats, sauce and bowl in general was a bit.....bland and generic. Guess I was expecting more flavor. However, it did not taste terrible. It was fine. Building the bowl was kind of fun. There is a LOT of food in a big bowl. I am a big guy, but had to take most of it with me for later. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The prices are among the lowest in overpriced Bozeman. This is definitely worth a stop.