“What can I say, it was good!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #5 of 17 Quick Bites in Bozeman
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Enjoyed my early dinner appetizer at Five Guys. I should have stuck with the single patty, but forgot to ask for the little one. At least I got the bacon, and all the way... Fries were pretty dang good too.

Oh, did you know they have Milk Shakes at Five Guys now, I didn't know that. Next time I stop in, 12 months from now...

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

I always like that I can get a burger without a bun since I can't have wheat. Its a great option for a gluten free person. Its also very fun to enjoy the complimentary nuts. The only negative thing I have to say is that the forks and knives are poorly positioned. You have to go around the corner and look behind the pop machine.
Other than that, the food is great and the workers are friendly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Great 5 Guys as usual - great food, good service! It's a very busy place and rather small dining room, so grab a table the minute you get in there! :)

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2017

Great Burgers! The fries are good too. We went there after the Outback would not honor the $14.99 steak and lobster!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

First time eating at a Five Guys but with all the talk about having to go to one, I broke down and tried it out! What a great experience! Service was great and friendly and the food came out fast! Did not know that you get a lot of fresh fries and big burgers when ordering. Could have shared a meal. Has a lot of fun coming here for the first time! Will defiantly be coming back again!

Date of visit: August 2016