“BEST STAY EVER!!”

Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Missoula, Montana
“BEST STAY EVER!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I am a working single mom with a traveling job. I stayed here with my 4 yr old son and we had a mini vacation!

At 45, even MOM was going down the 90ft waterslide into the hot tub temperature pool! The breakfast was excellent and the staff was wonderful. New furniture and down comforters on the beds made the rooms classy and elegant.

I can't believe the price is so low for these rooms, they are upper class, first rate, clean, and comfortable.

PLEASE DON'T MISS STAYING HERE IF YOU GO TO BOZEMAN!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
ramada2245, General Manager at Ramada Bozeman, responded to this review, 4 November 2011
Thank you for writing a review! I'm extremely pleased that you and your son enjoyed your stay so much- and that picture is adorable. I hope we'll see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The day we arrived, the hotel had just got all new furniture. Ther rooms were tastefully decorated and very clean. My 2 kids love the pool with the waterslide. We were the only ones there!! The free breakfast was delicious and offered many choices. Fruit, waffles, yogurt, donuts, juice dry cereal, oatmeal, etc. The beds were super soft too..Highly recommend and we plan on staying here next time!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our new furniture and our popular waterslide! I get compliments pretty frequently on the comfortableness of our beds, so I'm glad to hear you agree. Hopefully we'll host you for breakfast again soon!
Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed 30 October 2011

My husband and I have stayed at this Ramada a few times.We love it!! Wouldnt choose a different hotel to stay in on our trips through Montana.The Staff is Very friendly and helpful.The beds are comfortable and I love the down comforters.We were greatly surprised when we arrived for this weeks stay.They had brand new furniture.It is so beautiful. Really makes the hotel shine. We once again enjoyed a relaxing soak in the hottub and a few runs down the waterslide :) Good Sleep, And good Breakfast.. Thanks Ramada Bozeman Mt.

Room Tip: Rooms On the first floor have doors both inside and out, So its good for people with dogs. very nice
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Hearing from people who come again and again to our hotel is always the best part of my day- we're glad to see you, every time. Thank you for leaving us a review!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 October 2011

We stayed on the second floor, for which there is no elevator so beware if stairs are difficult for you. The bed was comfortable with nice down bedspreads, however we found the room to be a little dirty and the towels were very chemical smelling and not very soft or fluffy. Some of the pillows were a little sketchy as well. The water slide in the pool area is fun, but the pool and hot tub felt a little unclean. The hotel manager had a surprisingly bad/rude attitude although the other staff were friendly and helpful for the most part. Breakfast was definitely suitable. The hotel building itself is a bit odd, seems like a dive that has been made over but you can still tell it was a dive. I don't think we would choose this one again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
ramada2245, General Manager at Ramada Bozeman, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
I apologise that your stay with us was not entirely perfect for you; we try our very best to accomodate guests for whom stairs are an issue and get them first floor rooms as soon as we know there is a problem. We have done a lot to improve and update our property, and it's feedback from our guests that lets us know what there still is left to do. Thank you for leaving a review and I apologise again that you felt disappointed.
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We've stayed at this particular location a half-dozen times, and each time it seems a little worse than the previous stay.

Avoid Rooms 224 and 226. They are directly above the lobby, across from the pool. The lobby noise will keep you awake, as will the cars under the porte cochere and the blazing lights just outside your room. Chances are good that either some of the CFL lights are burned out in your room or that they're unplugged. No big deal, just not what you'd expect.

The beds are good, rooms very clean, great towels and shampoos and such. The breakfasts typically include do-it-yourself waffles, yogurt, cereals, juices, coffee and tea, bagels and fresh fruit.

The rates in this non-football game weekend were a third of what they are for graduation weekend, by the way.

Room Tip: First floor rooms often have exterior doors directly to the parking lots. Great for hunters, skiers...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
I'm sorry to hear that your most recent experience at our property was not up to our usual standard; we take pride in the high quality of our rooms and service and will always take all possible steps to correct any issues you bring to the attention of me and my staff. Thank you for your review, and I hope that you will give us more opportunities to serve you in the future.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable. Plenty of towels and soap. The breakfast was good. We loved making our own waffles with their self serve waffle maker! They have a pool but we didn't use it.
We were so happy with this hotel, we booked another Ramada Limited, for the next night in downtown Spokane, Washington. Big mistake! That hotel was awful, rundown and dirty.
Our lesson was to always check reviews regardless of the hotel chain.
This Ramada in Bozeman was great though. Wish they all were this clean and updated!

• Stayed October 2011
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay- we've really made an effort to keep our property updated and looking great. It is unfortunately true that every Ramada hotel is individually owned and operated; it's too bad that the one in Spokane didn't hold up to your expectations, but I'm glad we set the bar so high. I'm only disappointed that you missed the brand new furniture and flatscreen tvs we just installed- hopefully if you come back through Bozeman, we'll see you again!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Stayed at this hotel in Bozeman, Sept 20-Sept23. Nice hotel, large rooms, decent breakfast self serve with waffles, cereal, fruit, hard boiled eggs etc. Staff was very considerate. Pool, hot tub, exercise facilities, but I didn't use. Too busy travelling back and forth into Yellowstone, about an hour or so from North Entrance. Restaurants close by as well as a Walmart. Booked room for a great Sun-Thurs rate, when I got my receipt it reflected a 30% difference betwwen what the hotel received from Expedia and the posted room rate .In the future I will check with rates with the hotel, before boking with Expedia or other similar sevice. I contacted Expedia twice regarding their policy and received no reply , not very professional.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
ramada2245, General Manager at Ramada Bozeman, responded to this review, 5 November 2011
Thank you for your review of our property! A lot of our guests do exactly what you mentioned and use it as a base from which to visit Yellowstone, and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. It is true that you can usually get the same deals by booking your stay with us as you could if you make the reservation through a third-party website; they always base their prices on our listings. I hope you'll give us a call if you're passing through Bozeman again!