“Great variety and selection ”
Review of Asia Buffet

Asia Buffet
Ranked #55 of 118 Restaurants in Butte
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews I was a little leery of going, however my teenage daughter had her heart set on Chinese food so we went. It was much much better than I had anticipated. The variety and selection was amazing. It was clean and comfortable. I would definitely return

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 20, 2018

The person at the cash register was not welcoming or friendly. The atmosphere was so-so. I am not very familiar with Asian buffets, however, it seemed their were a fair number of choices of entrees, and they were hot and appeared to have been just prepared. Some of the salad, dessert, and other side offerings did not look at all appetizing. What I chose from the entrees tasted average compared to other Asian restaurants. Certainly not an outstanding restaurant. It is adjacent to the motel where I stayed, so access was easy, which is why I ate there.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Awful service. Price is way to high. Food was sitting out for hours. Lied to me said all food was put out 20 min ago at this point I was there for more than a half hour and nothing was changed or put out. No shrimp no peanut chicken and everything tasted digusting. My 4 year old had jello for dinner and after 3 pieces he said it was gross. I did call the health department and I told her i was going to and she begged and pleaded with me not to! I will NEVER eat here again the way we were treated. Not worth $41 for 3 adults and a child.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

The restaurant is in a casino. it is clean and has a large selection of food to choose from. the price seems a little high but the food selection makes up for it. It is located very close to the freeway exit and entrance.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

If there was a minus category, that's where my rating would be, -5! The woman who I paid for a to go order and did not speak English, followed me around as I selected food. I 1st chose steamed shrimp then fried shrimp when I went for my 3rd selection of shrimp which is my preference, she started yelling at me in her native tongue. She continued to follow me and yell at me about taking more than 2 different kinds of shrimp. At least that's what I assume given the fact that she was speaking in her native tongue, which I did not understand. When I attempted to take a 4th selection of shrimp. She started raising her voice and telling me to leave the restaurant. It was humiliating to have this woman in her native tongue yelling at me, following me around and obviously very unhappy with me, all of which was in front of the other customers who were staring. You would've thought I killed someone. Not only did I find this embarrassing, but publicly humiliating! I believe she specifically followed me and discriminated against me because I am a large sized person. Fat people. Beware

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Asia Buffet? Share your experiences!