“Awful”

Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Butte
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awful”
Reviewed 12 October 2004

After staying at the Capri several years ago we decided to stay there again this summer. The place is VERY run down & in need of a good remodel & cleaning . The room even smelled dirty & musty. The rates are indeed reasonable but we have decided that we will pay a little more next time for a decent place to sleep where we can at least rest comfortably without worry of what might be crawling around in our bed .The place really is that awful !!!!!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Reviewed 31 December 2003

We recently stayed at the Capri Motel in Butte, MT. During my stay, I was disgusted to find feces and hairs on my supposedly clean wash cloth. That was three nights ago, and, even though we are now home, I am still trying to receive a discount for the room. The management has told me a number of things about the incident that I found disturbing.
For example, she stated that if the towels in the room look clean, after someone has stayed in the room, the housekeeping staff does not need to remove and wash those towels. They are presumed clean. When I told her that that system was not only disgusting, but obviously not working for them, she stated that that is the way it is and the way it will stay. We also noted that the fire alarm had been removed from our room, and with such an old heating system, I hope that the absence of the alarm does not become life threatening to a future guest.

I am writing to you to let you know a little first hand information about the Capri Motel. While our complaints are few, they are major.
Under no circumstance would I ever again stay at that establishment again, and I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. The management at the hotel does not properly deal with complaints, and the rooms are very obviously dirtier than the eye can see. Such an establishment is unsanitary and poses a health threat to anyone who stays in it.

AB

19 Thank happymomma1

Travellers are raving about these Butte hotels

Travellers also viewed these Butte hotels
0.2 km away
3.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butte
6.2 km away
Americas Best Value Inn - Butte

Been to Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center

Property: Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center
Address: 220 N Wyoming St, Butte, MT 59701-9338 (Formerly Rodeway Inn & Suites Capri)
Region: United States > Montana > Butte
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Butte - Historic City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Capri Inn And Suites