Why take away any stars from the rating if their property was exactly as advertised? No Super 8 has ever claimed to be the Ritz Carlton. So knowing what Super 8's advertise and have to offer, we felt comfortable booking here as we are a mid-20's couple looking for a place to rest for the night. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable enough, the bathroom was squeaky clean (and appeared to have new fixtures in the bathtub), and the room was quite spacious. The a/c worked well and we really didn't hear noise from other guests, despite the hotel being booked solid that night. The breakfast spread left a little to be desired, but it was enough of a snack to hold us over and get us going. This is an unbeatable location for the West Glacier entrance, I think it took us about ten minutes to get there! I have also stayed in lodges inside the park before, and while the lodge does provide the experience, they are fairly run down, uncomfortable, with little to no amenities and if I remember correctly, no a/c in some places!!! If you are not an overly prissy person requiring 5-star accommodations, stay here when going to GNP, I know that we surely will next time!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Glacier Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls Hotel Columbia Falls
- Super 8 Columbia Falls
- Super Eight Columbia Falls
- Columbia Falls Super Eight
- Columbia Falls Super 8
- Glacier Travel Inn Columbia Falls, Montana