See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Sometimes you can find nice mom n' pop motels that might be dated, but clean and pleasant. This is NOT one of those places. I see there are some reviews for this place being "clean" from 2013. Possibly that is the last time it was ever cleaned. Definitely the last time it was vacuumed.

Room tip: Stay at the Mountain Spirit Inn. It's very clean and pleasant.
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017

The office and room smelled horrible. There were stains on the sheets, didn't get under the covers, the bathroom was disgusting, the tub was huge, but no way I would have bathed in it. The carpet was stinky and my husband said sticky, (I didn't take my shoes off), the night stands were sticky, wiped them down with a wash rag and it came out black. Would rather sleep in the car next time. Oh and the tv came on and you could hear sound, but no picture. Only good thing was it was nice and cool on an extremely hot day.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank tru9496
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My advice is to stay in Hamilton it is worth the drive. The manager and wife were very nice but the room stunk was deep down dirty, cigarette stains all over the bathroom. Not that mattered for cleanliness but the beds had mix matched comforters. For $35 I might stay with out kids but with kids I wouldn't stay if it were free. Hope this helps make your choice eadier.

Date of stay: April 2014
1  Thank troy w
Reviewed September 27, 2013

If there were a 'Good' between 'average' and 'Very good' on the rating, that's what I would have given this property. Our room had been recently decorated and was clean and bright, it also had a huge tub/jacuzzi. The owner is helpful and pleasant and happy to answer any questions. It's a charming little town and great for an overnight stop if you are in this area. Just decided it's closer to very good than it is average with all things considered, so that's what I chose !

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This motel was very clean. I was pleasantly surprised that our room was very clean and had everything that we needed. The host was very accommodating and our stay was delightful. I will stay at this motel again when visiting relatives in Darby. Great find.

Room tip: We stayed in room 16 and it appeared to be newly remodeled. It was large and had a bar sink, fridge, microwave and table as well as the usual. Great room. Huge bed!
Date of stay: May 2013