Best Western Paradise Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrestaurant next doorparking lotbest westernsroom was cleanyogurtcontinental breakfastplace to staypleasant surprisepleasant staynice placesausageair conditionerone night staystaff was very friendlyfront desk clerkroad triphot tub
Reviewed December 10, 2011

If you are traveling north or south on I-15 it is a good place to stay. Rooms are very spacious and clean. We stay there when ever we go on I-15. It's around 12 hours from home and we are ready to stop for the night. They have a good breakfast. Overall it is good value for your dollar.

Room Tip: Get a reservation as they fill up early in the evening.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We spent one night at this BW, one of the good points is the fact that they are pet friendly. This place is really nothing special, rate was higher than other BW's that we stayed at and breakfast was adequate but would have preferred a better selection of hot items like other BW's. Staff was helpful and restrauant in the same parking lot was OK but not particularly accomodating as far as meal choices.

It was great for the dog as we had the very last room closest to the dog run. As there is not much choice in Dillion I guess that I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I reserved online in advance for a king room and upon arrival requested the first floor. Room #300 was clean and very quiet, shower was good. Breakfast was adequate, when they were out of items they were replenished upon request. The onsite restaurant was very quiet and if it is owned by the hotel perhaps the management should treat the front staff to a meal to encourage a recommendation to hotel guests.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2011

THey had one king room left - a suite with a soaking pool for $129. I have lived in smaller places! What a treat - the room was huge with TV in both the sitting room and the bedroom. There were two complete bathrooms - one with shower, the other with the soaking tub that could have doubled for a kids swimming pool. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and fresh. The art on the walls was better than what you usually see - local artists I would guess. Breakfast was OK, nothing to right home about but got us off to a good start. A refreshing stop. And quiet - a bus load of college football players came in and we never heard them during our stay.

Room Tip: Ask for the King Suite
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2011

There are not many choices in Dillon! The owners know that if you don't stop here you will have to keep going up to Butte or down into Idaho. Knowing this they do just enough to not be a really bad hotel! I am going to time my travels so I don't end up in Dillon in the future. The check in was by the book and no give, the answer will most likely be no to any request beyond getting the room. The room was okay, the bed was uncomfortable! No fan in the bathroom and a funky heater that looks unsafe. The air conditioner made noise but didn't do much. No microwave and a tiny refrigerator that didn't work! I just left my stuff in the cooler because I had stuff that I didn't want to spoil. They had this piece of wood added on to the wall and I don't know what they were trying to do there (?) Anyway the wood thing reduced the doorway between the room and the bathroom sink area! I kept running into it! It something you have to see and you too will wonder who thought of that.... The breakfast is the usual cheap hotel food and the coffee was suspect. I wonder why they don't put a little more effort to make this better, something to look forward to instead of dreading to stay here. I have stayed here before and they were not so hot then and I tried to avoid them this trip.
Over all it just makes the grade, a D+ or a C on a good day! If it was pass or fail? Pretty much the everything in town fails for the traveler. Try to time your travels to land somewhere else for the night, but if you don't - this is about as good as it gets in Dillon.
BTW - The restaurant across the parking lot is not part of the hotel and you should eat elsewhere. They only stay open because of the same captive clients!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo