The owners were very friendly and gave us a guided tour of our loft which was above the barn. At check-in I was asked if we'd eaten and when I answered no was told about each of the local eating places. I really appreciated the info since we had no clue where to go eat dinner. The recommendation was perfect and the food was great. To go even further we were offered the ability to wash our motorcycles if we wanted to. Its not often when you arrive and the owners offer to provide what is needed to clean your ride.
The loft was cozy and we enjoyed the stay. We got our dinner to-go so we could sit on the deck and eat it while looking into Glacier NP. Nothing like enjoying the evening and watching the sun go down. Made for a relaxing stay.
You do need to know the train is loud so be sure to bring ear plugs. East Glacier Park is small so everything is near the train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, deluxe, private cabins nestled in the aspen trees. Cabins have large, covered front porches, kitchenettes, dining area, full baths, gas-log fireplaces. Nicely decorated with log beds, open log ceilings, and fir flooring in the kitchen area. Close to hiking trails, wildlife viewing, dining, shopping, golf, and Amtrak station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Travelers Rest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Rest Hotel East Glacier Park
- Travelers Rest Lodge East Glacier Park, Montana