“Great Food and staff”

Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Emigrant
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Serving outlaws & cowgirls since 1902 breakfast. lunch. dinner. cold beer & whiskey 7 days a week. From the hard working ranch hand, to the passerby heading to Yellowstone, to the celebrity living in their Paradise Valley hideaway, The Old Saloon still attracts all types of guests who intermingle seamlessly. The Old Saloon was built on great stories and is an iconic fixture in Montana and the Paradise Valley. It is one of a kind and the last of a dying breed. Come experience Montana how it used to be and make your own story!
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Paradise Valley for 10 days. We always like to find a good local place to eat while on vacation. This was perfect! Great breakfast and Prime Rib on Fri and Sat night Loved the atmosphere and the staff was almost like family by the time we left. A must while in Emigrant or even just passing through on your way to Yellowstone.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Mostly local folks. Good drinks and the food was really good.
It's been a while since we stopped here, but I remember it well.
we were pleased.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Food was great but it took about an hour to get a burger and Ruben and there were only 8 other people in the place. Maybe they had a bad day in the kitchen? If your in a hurry you might be in trouble but if you have the time the service is friendly and the food was very good. My Average rating is related to the time not the quality of the food.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We stopped for drinks on two occasions. A local watering hole and a fun place to see real people. And me, I thought it would be a beer and a shot place, how rude. The young lady behind the bar made me one of the best manhattan's I've ever had. I won enough money playing Keno to pay for all the drinks for the four of us. The Big Horn sheep on the wall are worth a visit. My daughter took a pic of me walking through the swinging doors of the 100 year old saloon. I wish I could have seen it back then.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Justaflyfisher
Reviewed September 1, 2017

This is your average on the side of a road / bar food place.

I had the burger, which was nothing special, actually quiet unsatisfying, so I ordered dessert, which again was nothing special and hyper sweet.

Won't go back, as there are much better restaurants in the valley.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Old Saloon? Share your experiences!