US$220
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$259
Super 8 by Wyndham Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Comfort Inn(Livingston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$155
Livingston Inn Motel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$155
Econo Lodge Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$130
Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$149
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$123
Murray Hotel(Livingston)
US$229
  • Restaurant
All reviewshorseback ridingguest ranchfly fishingparadise valleyfabulous weekkids programoutdoor activitieswhite water raftingthe entire staffchallenge coursethe main lodgegreat ridingtennis courtsskeet shootingwell trained horsesother guestsyellowstone river
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Mountain Sky is an exceptional ranch. Beautiful scenery, wonderful cabins, delicious food and fantastic fun. We came with our two children and they are already asking when they can return. You can do as much or as little as you would like. Thank you for a wonderful trip. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We went to Mountain Sky for Fall Round up in August 2011 to celebrate my Mom's 60th birthday. My mother, my husband and my brother-in-law were able to all share a cabin. It was very comfortable for everyone. I referred to this trip as The Four Season version of Summer Camp. My mother's main objective was to ride as much as possible, which she was able to do twice a day for two hours at a time. My husband had never ridden before. It was the perfect opportunity for him to learn as they had perfect horses for beginners and nice easy going trails. The head wrangler meets with you the first night at dinner to match you up with your horse for the week. They do an excellent job! My horse was perfect for me as an experienced rider and my husband's horse was perfect for him as a newbie. There were also numerous activities for the non-rider. We did yoga twice a day, toured Yellowstone National Park and hiked. My husband also enjoyed fly fishing and their just opened golf course. We did a lunch ride where we rode out to an old homestead, ate and rode back. My husband, who didn't want that long of a ride was able to go in a van and join us for the meal. The food was over the top. Thank goodness for all the activities or our horses would have noticed our extra weight gain! My Mom had found Mountain Sky on the internet. We hoped it lived up to it's tale. It did and then some. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a mountain adventure with first class creature comforts.

Room Tip: Cabins are more than spaciouse enough for sharing.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dwilson785
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is truly one of the most wonderful spots on our dear planet. Thanks to Arthur Blank, of Home Depot fame, it should remain as it is for posterity. The team that runs the ranch, from the wranglers to the hotel and dining staff, is a collection of young, well educated kids who really know their stuff.
There is an effortless feel to what they do, even though they work themselves to the bone! The friendliness is natural, the joy of working for this organization is obvious in their behavior. The cabin I had, The Pony, was as charming as they come...looking out on a small pond, with Big Creek running just a few steps away. Rustic comfort at it's best. The lunch and dinner bell was a call to wonderful food and service. It's not The Four Seasons, but Pam's breakfast pastries and cookies are hard to beat! There is no room service. The activities are focused on hiking or riding their 140 horses in the glorious mountains and hills surrounding the 8400 acre ranch, but there are many other activities to enjoy as well. This is a very special place, run by very special people. GO!

Room Tip: For a couple, I would say the Pony...it's a cabin with living room, bath and king bedroom...and a great fireplace. My friends all liked their accommodations...some cabins having three bedrooms.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed February 23, 2012

A dream trip. Gourmet food and riding twice a day. Great salt water pool and hot tub to soak away any aches. Lodging was comfortable and the cool mountain air made sleeping under a quilt so warm and peaceful. The views were post card perfect. Didn't feel 60 and highly recommend to any adult wanting an extraordinary vacation.

Room Tip: No bad rooms at this property.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank RoyalKitty51
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I booked to return the day I was departing! The location is extraordinary, the activities were great for all levels and tailored each day to meet each individuals needs - nothing ever stood in the way of a fabulous hike or ride to somewhere different, the food was both homely and delicious, but best of all the people who worked there became friends.

• Stayed: June 2011