“Mountain Sky Stole My Heart”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Emigrant
Mountain Sky Guest Ranch
Reviewed 27 March 2009

I fell in love with Montana on the drive up to Mountain Sky Ranch. Our stay on the ranch was sooo much more than we expected. The cabins were amazing - loved the wood burning fireplace, the food was to die for and always plenty of it. The staff made our stay that much more special. The wranglers were great and took such good care in matching us up to a horse that fit our riding ability. The rides throughout their 10,0000 acres were different everyday, with breathtaking views, just unforgettable. I enjoyed it so much that I went back by myself two weeks later - first ever in ranch history :) and booked my next trip for May 2009. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me and ask. My name is Coleen and my email address is sadiegirl1968@yahoo.com.

• Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank sadiegirl1968

Reviewed 28 January 2007

We had our family reunion at this unbelievable ranch resort in July 2005. There were 20 of us who stayed here for a week and not one of us had a single complaint. The staff and accomodations were out of this world. The staff went above and beyond-including baking a gourmet cake for my son's birthday(no charge).The cabins were hardly "rustic",each with beautiful porches. Would go again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2005, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank spf2
Reviewed 11 June 2006

Mountain Sky is truly the gem of the Northern Yellowstone region. Tucked about 4.5 miles off the Yellowstone river, Mountain Sky is nestled right up against the Gallatin Mountain Range. Offering day hikes, horseback riding, fly fishing, tennis, basketball, day trips to Yellowstone and watersports, this ranch has it all. The fully furnished cabins are so large that a small family could live comfortably. I'd definitely recommend Mountain Sky to any family, single traveler or organization as we had such a refreshing extended weekend.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank DJ Frustration
Also consider these accommodations in or near Emigrant
32.2 km away
320 Guest Ranch
#1 of 5 in Gallatin Gateway
9.4 km away
Paradise Gateway Bed & Breakfast

Been to Mountain Sky Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!