“Nice Surprise”

Wild Flour Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Emigrant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2017

My wife and I were staying near by and thought we would try this place because the parking lot was full of cars, and that's usually a good sign.

The staff was super friendly and took great care of us.

We both ordered the egg sandwich with BACON and the bacon was soooooo good. It had the best smoke flavor and I could have eaten a pound of it.

I would eat here again and again.

1  Thank kidflemingo

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We visited Montana for 5 days in early September and found ourselves at the Wild Flour Bakery twice for breakfast and once for dinner. Everything was excellent and the staff absolutely makes the restaurant even more special. You can tell that they love what they are doing and they take the time to greet you like an old friend. Lovely restaurant.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch here today and loved it! Three of us had pizza with a delicious homemade crust. The turkey sandwich was great too. They have a patio with an incredible view of the Paradise Valley! None of us tried the BBQ but it really smelled great!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

My mother, sister and I stopped here for breakfast on our way home from Chico. We absolutely LOVED the food, pastries and coffee. I was excited to find a place that made awesome gluten free dessert bars AND had great breve's. The breakfast scramble was very good and was just the right amount for breakfast... except we HAD to try some pastries so we shared a cinnamon roll and a gluten free macaroon bar. They were so good, my mom and sister bought bags of pastries to take home with us.

The atmosphere of the bakery is warm and relaxing and makes you feel like you just walked into your auntie's kitchen. This is the kind of place you just like to hang out in. Now I need to plan more trips to the area so I can go back!

Reviewed September 15, 2017

The very best breakfast and INCREDIBLE cinnamon rolls. Don't miss it! Pick up a loaf of bread on your way out.

Been to Wild Flour Bakery? Share your experiences!