“Cool place with good BBQ.”

Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Emigrant
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Small little place with good BBQ. I had the Brisket that was smoked with Apricot wood which was a first for me. The Brisket was good had a good smoke taste. Id rank the brisket a 7/10 I'm a bit of a brisket snob so I grade on a tough curve. Had a side of beans which were good, my girlfriend loved their slaw as well. The BBQ sauce was good as well.

1  Thank tbarnes976

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We saw their billboard on the highway 2 miles outside of town and decided to give it a try. Great choice!! It was a little to chilly to sit outside, but they share an indoor seating area in the pizza place that shares the same building. We each had the 2 meat plate. 1/2 pound brisket , 1/2 pound smoked sausage, burnt end baked beans, smoked potato salad and garlic bread. Everything was excellent !!! Great smoke flavor, the brisket was moist & tender, and the sausage was mild and very good. Their bbq sauce was perfect!
Probably the best bbq that I've had!!
The sad news is, it's about 12 hours from my house.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Great food. Wonderfully tasty BBQ. Fantastic sandwich bread. Yummy! This BBQ makes me want to move to Emigrant and eat here every day.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

A reasonably priced location with outdoor covered picnic table seating and fine beer selections. Live music at times. They have a large selection of B-B-Q items and sauces. Make a visit!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I picked up bbq sandwiches here (pulled pork, brisket and tri tip) for a picnic at the base of the Pine Creek Lake trail. The sandwiches were so delicious that we decided to drop back by for lunch the next day, and bought a pound of the chicken salad to take with us to make sandwiches for dinner that night in Yellowstone Park! Everything was great, and the brisket was both flavorful and tender! Really nice place!

1  Thank 293janeg