“Good location, great space and great ski mountain!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
slh11
slh11
“Good location, great space and great ski mountain!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We recently spent a week at Big Sky in Black Eagle 31. I booked this particular unit because of its layout - we were there with our two grown children and their mates, so I wanted to be sure that we each had our privacy. The layout of this unit worked well - we each had a bedroom on a different floor. Also, we were assured that we would have working wifi - which we needed for work. The internet was working, as promised! Some of the other rental agents I had contacted could not promise working internet. This unit has a great kitchen, plenty of room for all 6 of us to relax together après ski, and a hot tub right out on the deck. In the morning, we were able to ski right down the road to the poma lift (although we did have a short hike up a small hill once near the lift). At the end of the day we were able to ski down the main road from the base area to our unit, (which you wouldn't be able to do if the snow has melted) and we were told there was also a way to ski down a run and then in some trees to get there, too - but we couldn't figure out how that was possible. The walk to the base is so short, that it would have been ok to do that too, although not so much fun at the end of the day when carrying your skis. The only complaint I have about the units is that the beds were not overly comfortable- the rooms upstairs had particularly uncomfortable beds - but we all managed and had a great time. I would probably go back to this unit because it suited our needs in many ways and Kirsten and the entire team at Big Sky Vacation Rentals are so lovely to work with! We loved Big Sky - beautiful vistas, empty runs and great skiing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The property had good space for us- a family of 3 couples. We each had a bedroom on a separate floor and the communal living space was large and comfortable.
Liked least: We did not find the beds particularly comfortable.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
31 Mar 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We very much appreciate your business and are so glad you enjoyed working with us. Next time we can show you the shortcut to the back of the unit. It is actually quite easy once you know where to look! We agree that the kitchen and layout is fantastic in this unit and look forward to having you back in Big Sky.
We take our guest comments very seriously and have discussed the beds with the owner. He has agreed to put high quality mattress toppers on all the twin beds and is also considering a new king in the master. I think this will help tremendously.
Again, many thanks for staying with us!
Kirsten King, Owner Big Sky Vacation Rentals

Reviewed February 28, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

CA
Reviewed January 31, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing