From the moment I called to inquire about a reservation through checkout this was one of the most amazing travel experiences I have had in 30 years of globetrotting. The lodge is lovely, beautifully maintained and peaceful. The landscape was a winter wonderland, and I cannot wait to see it in summer too! The Ermine suite is rustic elegance, warm and inviting and wonderfully appointed. I recommend it highly, all of the rooms are lovely, but the Ermine is something special. On top of the accommodations, Mollie and the entire team were superb hosts, almost one step ahead of you in anticipating your vacation wishes. They were very helpful in arranging fabulous experiences--we went on snowmobile and dogsled adventures and our lovely hosts made our reservations and provided us with all the details.
I love to travel and have stayed in some remarkable resorts, but the Rainbow Ranch has raised the bar on customer service and I cannot wait to return to Montana for R & R at the RR!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway