“Tasty sandwiches, good craft beer”
Review of Two Bit Saloon

Two Bit Saloon
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed June 28, 2017

My wife and I decided to eat here after reading reviews on TA and we were not disappointed. This is a no-frills place, the food comes on paper plates and the drinks come in plastic cups, but the prices are reasonable compared to other places close to the park.

I had the Philly cheese steak and my wife had a Reuben. Mine was filled with steak and my wife enjoyed hers. Both sandwiches came with a big pile of tasty fries. They have about 8 craft beers on tap, and at 4 bucks are cheaper than any other place we ate.

If you are looking for good food at good prices close to the park consider the Two Bit Saloon.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 21, 2017

my wife and I had a great burger and hot dog. Hot dog was really good. The atmosphere was typical bar....pool tables and tables and bar. Service good and prices very reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here while visiting Yellowstone. Right outside of the historic North entrance is this little bar/restaurant. We came late morning and staff was very accommodating with our family wanting breakfast and lunch items. The country fried steak was excellent according to my teenage boys!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We had dinner here one night while staying in Gardiner and visiting Yellowstone with our 3-year-old grandson. We chose it because they offer a children's menu, but he also loved listening to the jukebox and watching patrons playing pool.

Our food was very good (chicken quesadilla, hamburger, and children's chicken strips). Service was friendly and fast.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Basic menu but good food right after we came out of Yellowstone and were pretty hungry. Nice, typical American saloon.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Tessa T

Been to Two Bit Saloon? Share your experiences!