“Noisy!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 5, 2017

The food was an average lounge/restaurant. The bar tenders were also the servers. Some were there strictly for the drinks and they were very loud and that ruined the experience.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

If you want local town experience, this place will give you that. Seemed to be a favorite of the young locals. Shrimp tacos were terrific. Food and drinks were all great. Felt right at home even though we were a bit intimidated when we first showed up. We were welcomed and staff was efficient and friendly. Thanks for the recommendation Dreamcatcher Tipi Hotel.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

My wife and I decided to eat here after reading reviews on TA and we were not disappointed. This is a no-frills place, the food comes on paper plates and the drinks come in plastic cups, but the prices are reasonable compared to other places close to the park.

I had the Philly cheese steak and my wife had a Reuben. Mine was filled with steak and my wife enjoyed hers. Both sandwiches came with a big pile of tasty fries. They have about 8 craft beers on tap, and at 4 bucks are cheaper than any other place we ate.

If you are looking for good food at good prices close to the park consider the Two Bit Saloon.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

my wife and I had a great burger and hot dog. Hot dog was really good. The atmosphere was typical bar....pool tables and tables and bar. Service good and prices very reasonable.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here while visiting Yellowstone. Right outside of the historic North entrance is this little bar/restaurant. We came late morning and staff was very accommodating with our family wanting breakfast and lunch items. The country fried steak was excellent according to my teenage boys!