1,010 results
All reviews restaurant next door adjacent restaurant the river a river view room mammoth hot springs pool and hot tub breakfast buffet parking lot main building yellowstone park small town french toast beds were comfortable nice room visiting yellowstone great place to stay roosevelt arch
Reviewed October 5, 2018

An old fashioned and slightly dated looking lodging which you would have called a motel at one time. I'm sure the person checking me in was under the influence of something. The layout of the building was a little confusing and it turned out that the restaurant at the top of the drive was also the place you had free breakfast in the morning. This was very good if a little smoky. Plenty of parking and a view of sorts from the window.

Expensive for what it is, but then you are on the doorstep of Yellowstone and it's convenient after a long drive.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This was a very pleasant place to stay with outstanding views . Very nice and relaxing place . You will not be disappointed. The laundry facility was awesome. The staff was excellent with tips and advice . Food was very good .

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 29, 2018

I'm a Best Western rewards member. I had a simple request and at first, it wasn't acknowledged. I was disappointed in the price for what I received. I'm sure it's due to the location. The handrail for the upper level is horrible and needs to be fixed (secured). I have always had good reviews for Best Western, but unfortunately, this one won't.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying I understand location location location....however I dont think it's right that the hotels in the area are almost double the price because of the town we are in...that being said the hotel was clean the staff was friendly professional and knowledgeable.There is also a restaurant and bar that wasnt a let down either... the room was impeccable at the end of the day it was a nice enjoyable stay

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2018

This hotel is located directly alongside the river. The view is beautiful and I even saw wildlife on the river banks the next morning as we were leaving. We only stayed one night but were satisfied with the accommodation; nothing fancy but was clean and cozy. The room had a mini-fridge and microwave that came in handy for storing our lunchmeat for our picnics while touring Yellowstone. A delicious complimentary breakfast buffet was included in the price of our room next door at the Yellowstone Miner Restaurant!

Room Tip: Be aware river view rooms have about 10-15 steps with no elevator if luggage is an issue..