“THE best Cake ever! Cupcakes even!”

Crooked Tree Coffee and Cakes
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Great Falls
Reviewed August 8, 2017

a friend of mine took me here about 3 years ago, when I was in town recently I had to go have another cupcake. I chose Rasberry Lemon but anyway not just your ordinary cake melt in your mouth cake! superb! WORTH stopping in for! Coffee is good too (all the expresso stuff) I'm telling you, I would drive 100 miles for one of those cupcakes! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO melt in your mouth good. Gourmet!! Try it! :) they have quiche too.....uptown, close to the Great American Bread co.

1  Thank sisterzeal

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Coffee is great. Staff is friendly. Atmosphere is funky. The baking is very good. Would and will go again soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times and it's a really delightful place! I love the atmosphere and the staff are really friendly!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Awesome little coffee shop downtown. They have all kinds of great pastries and breakfast sandwiches and their coffee is very good. They also do custom cakes. They made a Pokemon cake for my 8 year and it came out great.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Great little place for a cuppa and a wonderful sweet treat! Like the atmosphere and the staff! You won't be disappointed in stopping here!