“Great little bakery!”

Add it.
JJs Bakery
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Great Falls
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

What a great find! Shared the Italian sandwich and cup of soup with my husband for lunch and it was huge!!! The bread is delicious! Potato bacon soup was yummy too!! Had a frosted sugar cookie and wished I would’ve bought more! Will certainly come back again!

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We went to eat a late lunch. We walked in at ten minutes before they were to close and heard them tell the group in front of that they couldn't order food, but could get pastries or a loaf of bread, but could not have a sandwich made to order. We have eaten here before and had good experiences. We Will NOT EAT HERE AGAIN. The guy who should have taken our order said they needed to close up for the day. Ten minutes before closing time, we were very disappointed.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Big Sky Quilts across the street - a "must see" quilt store - recommended this place for lunch. Great service, outstanding Reuben sandwich, fun atmosphere, and everything was made fresh. Mid-price range but definitely worth it. Give it a try!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

This used to be one of our favorite restaurants in Great Falls when we came from TN to visit our family in MT. However, in a recent visit we noted that the quality of the food served here has dropped off. JJs is still very accessible and the service is great! ... But the soups, which used to be outstanding, are now just OK. And I ordered a "wrap" sandwich which was mediocre at best. I hope the quality of offerings here improves; because we'd really like to come back to JJs and get what we used to find there.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

A friend suggested this so we went & had lunch. I did a build your own panini sandwich. Rye bread, pastrami, roast beef, mayo, Dijon mustard with peperoncinis. I added a cup of steak & bacon chili with a cookie. Everything is fresh made. The flavor of the sandwich was great. I loved the steak & bacon chili. Awesome flavor. I will definitely tell others & I will return.