“Good Coffee, Wonderful Baked Goods.”

Five Loaves Coffeehouse and Bakery
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Great Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a locally owned Coffeehouse & Bakery. All baked goods are made from scratch in house. Build your own sandwiches as well as fresh soup, stromboli, breakfast burritos, scones, cheesecakes, bagels and tons of other treats to delight your tastebuds. We pride ourselves on delicious coffee and amazing lattes with a wide variety of flavors. SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS
Reviewed July 16, 2017

We stopped here after reading on the web that they support various missionaries/mission projects with a portion of their proceeds. That wasn’t clear in the actual coffee shop, other than they had a picture of a missionary couple but nothing saying this is who they were donating to this month. We asked at the counter but the person on the cash register had no clue about what went on around there. I am sure they do support good projects but that should be clear and the employees should certainly be informed and pass that info on to the customers. They make really good coffee, the baked goods are unbelievable and such a good variety. We shared a cinnamon roll and oh my, it was unlike any I had had before. Sort of caramel, cinnamon roll combination. It was so good. The variety and just the look of the quiches will make your mouth water. I wish I had had time to try a slice of the quiche. If we lived there, I would try a new one every time I went in. There are a few places to sit and visit. It seems sort of confusing, but I am not sure why, but don’t let that stop you. The smoothies were made with fruit the sign said, but then we were told they were out of the powder…? The green tea smoothie is made with a white powder…? That was the confusing part. They had scones in varieties that we had never had before so bought some for the road and they were delicious. They had bread and rolls there that I assume are made there and they looked very good too. Stop by! You will want to visit again and again!

Shelley F, Manager at Five Loaves Coffeehouse and Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Hi there,
We are glad you enjoyed your visit! Sorry for any confusion. Most all of our smoothies are made with Dr Smoothie liquid base and milk, but the green tea smoothie is made with a greenish white powder base. Sorry the cashier did not explain it well. We are in the process of training quite a few new people, this will be one of the things we focus on.

Thanks again for the kind words and we hope to see you on your next visit!

Shelley

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Great place for a coffee and pastry and then time to spend with a friend. Wi fi so you can surf or do homework.. Love this place!

Shelley F, Manager at Five Loaves Coffeehouse and Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Everything was great at this little jewel we stumbled on.their was a lineup when we arrived which is a sign this is the place for the locals.

Shelley F, Manager at Five Loaves Coffeehouse and Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us.
We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Love the scones here and they have great smoothies with no corn syrup. Plus they have a back room with some toys for little ones to play with while you visit. Nice little coffee shop.

Shelley F, Manager at Five Loaves Coffeehouse and Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words Lori! Yes, the back room is like a hidden gem for the kids and Mom's.
So glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

The locals say this place is good, but I think it's way to expensive for the what you get! I ordered a a 8oz coffee and it was $3.25. At Fast perk by Walmart I get a large coffee for the same price with an extra shot of espresso! The lemon scone was really good, and I think reasonably priced. Probably will not be going back. Prices are just way over what they are worth.

Shelley F, Manager at Five Loaves Coffeehouse and Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2017

Hello Elizabeth,
Thank you for your visit and your feedback. I am glad to hear we have maintained our good reputation with the locals.
As for our pricing, we are a full-service sit down Coffeehouse Cafe, not a drive thru kiosk. We keep an eye on our prices and compared to the same type of establishment in town we are very reasonably priced. All of our beverages, baked goods, soups, quiche, etc. are made from scratch, in-house with top quality products.
We are glad you enjoyed the scone and hope you will stop in again on your next visit and give us another chance to impress you.