All reviews flathead valley alpine theatre every morning lower floor whitefish thought of everything our night stay short drive jim montana glacier
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at the Master Suite BnB for our honeymoon and WOW. Donna and Jim make you feel like a member of the family and Donna' s breakfast every morning is TO DIE FOR. No detail was missed when building their AMAZING home with absolutely breathtaking views of the flathead valley. After a day full of hiking and exploring Glacier National Park it was wonderful to come back to the bed and breakfast and relax. We loved every minute of our stay there and look forward to visiting again in the future!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed October 30, 2016

My husband and I stayed here for part of our "delayed honeymoon" and had an amazing time. Donna and Jim are fabulous hosts, and really treat you like friends they haven't seen in a while and want to impress. Donna caters breakfasts to what your whims are, and they both have great stories and recommendations about what to do in the area. They were even kind enough to help make reservations while we were in Glacier all day without cell service. I would not have changed a thing about our stay. From the delicious food, to the amazing bed, to the glorious hot tub after a long day of hiking, this place was perfection.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Master Suite Bed and Breakfast. My husband & I loved everything about this B&B -- beautiful location in Montana, amazing scenic views, fabulous gourmet breakfasts, comfy king size bed, spacious full size bathroom (& an extra half bath as well), our favorite beverages stocked in the fridge, and two of the nicest hosts we have ever met. Donna and Jim -- thank you so much for a fabulous stay at your B&B, for giving us excellent dinner recommendations (& even making reservations for us), providing a map for our excursions around GNP, and your special attention to detail in every little aspect of our visit there. We truly enjoyed every minute of it and hope to see you both in the near future. Give our love to the furry babies!

Room Tip: Clean and spacious accommodations -- great view from bedroom and living room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2016

Donna and Jim have a beautiful home in the forest with great views of Kalispell and surrounding areas. The suite has a small kitchen, living room and two baths. The bedroom is extremely comfortable. Decorated beautifully. Top notch! Hot tube and fire pit looking out into the woods. Friendly dogs! Gourmet breakfasts! Donna and Jim are the most welcoming a funny couple to host your stay. The best experience ever. So worth it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2016

My husband and I stayed at The Master Suite Bed and Breakfast for 3 wonderful nights. From our arrival on September 15th through our checkout on the 18th, we enjoyed every minute of our stay. Donna and Jim are gracious hosts, and a real pleasure to get to know. The property itself is stunning. Great views of the mountains and so serene. A big plus for us was the king-sized bed in the suite. I've often found it difficult to locate a bed and breakfast with a bed larger than a queen. The breakfasts were delicious. The french toast with the huckleberry topping was our favorite! We took advantage of Donna's recommendations for dinners out, and she never steered us wrong. Tupelo Grille was amazing, and Donna even took care of our dinner reservation when my husband and I forgot to make one. We highly recommend The Master Suite Bed and Breakfast, and will definitely stay there again if we travel out that way in the future! Thank you for your hospitality, Donna and Jim, and say hello to your four-legged, fury children for us. Marcie & Fred Fleming

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple