All reviewsoutdoor poolbad dayswe've stayedair conditionerstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookiescomfortable beds
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Bed was awesome (as usual), the place was clean and I appreciated there was a laundry room. The outdoor pool was refreshing after a hot day. Every staff I spoke to were always friendly and helpful. Yes the hotel is a bit outdated and could use a "refresh" but that doesn't take away from the fact that this place is a great place to stay.

The one minor downfall is there are no gluten free options like hard boiled eggs or yogurt. They had what looked like scrambled eggs (not appealing to me) but I didn't eat them.

I definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

I thank you for the nice comment, and sorry that the yogurt and hard boiled eggs were not out, we do have both on the breakfast menu.

I thank you again and hope to see you again on your next travel through Kalispell Montana.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The maids who cleaned our room were extremely lazy. The bathroom was never cleaned. The coffee was not replaced in the room. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap were not replenished. The breakfast food was gone before the end of the breakfast period from 6:00-9:00 a.m.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Allow me to apologize for the maids not cleaning your room properly and the breakfast being gone during your stay, I ensure you that I will address the issues.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Stayed here for 4 nights. Hotel was clean, with comfortable beds. Breakfast was typical choice hotels breakfast. Host/hostess was always very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay here when in the area.

Room Tip: Check out the Tree Frog Tavern just down the street.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

We are thankful you enjoyed your stay with us. Also happy to hear you will be back to stay.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

We needed a place to stay while in Kalispell en route to Glacier National Park. We did not have a car, it is a $30 taxi from the airport, but if you walk or bike it is very close to a Rails to Trails bike/walking path which connects to the Lone Pine State Park, with numerous hiking trails. Staff is young, friendly, helpful, and competent. Rooms and beds were comfortable, with an innovative desk, part of which was rollable so we could also use it as a table. We liked the free breakfast, the fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker, and the free home-made cookies and popcorn in the afternoons. Best part was outdoor heated pool large enough to swim short laps.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back are quieter. We always prefer an upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Thank you, we enjoying making out guest feel at home.

We hope to see again.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

On our cross country motorcycle we spent two nights here so we could have a day in the park. The facility was clean and the staff were friendly. And important for me; there was no shortage of power outlets. Thank you for a nice stay. Travel safe...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2016

Thank you for the nice comment, we value our customers and do everything to make them feel at home.

We hope to see you again.

Bobbie Hopper