Free cancellation until 27/07
US$184
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$229
GardenInn.com
US$164
US$152
Hotels.com
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$289
US$171
US$216
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$209
Lonesome Dove Guest Ranch(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
US$256
US$242
Travelocity
All reviewsoutdoor poolbad dayswe've stayedair conditionerstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookiescomfortable bedslobby
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Great stay here in August. Pet friendly, clean rooms, a nice breakfast bar. The front staff was very professional and courteous. The lobby was clean and very welcoming. Definitely would stay there again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Diane A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

thank you for the nice comment, we value our guest and hope to see you again

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Fairly expensive for what you get, but what are you going to do? Clean enough, nice enough, good enough breakfast, fairly close to GLNP...maybe not the best part of town but it was fine, and we'd probably stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night and would never return. The place is dirty, carpet is filthy. Our room was very warm when we arrived so we had to run the a/c full blast all night just to try to sleep. The a/c sounded like a freight train running through the room. The breakfast was adequate but the tables weren't clean, nor were the counters. The staff were nice but they appeared to be short staffed. We would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Diane A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

I have addressed all concern and I do apologize for the AC, and the carpet being filthy. Also apologize for the tables , chairs and the counters not being wipe off.
I hope to see again in your travels.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

So disappointed. Not in a great part of town and attached to a casino with interesting folks hanging outside. Hotel is old. I could hear every move anyone made around us. Our room was on the first floor 10 feet from the pool area. We could hear all the people swimming and talking and it was late. There's 2 sink areas. One is missing a mirror and that's the one where the blow dryer is, so unless you brought your own mirror, you're styling your hair blindly. Coverlet had stains on it. I was wearing socks and now they're all brown on the bottom. So gross. Especially since I paid peak season pricing. If you're paying more than $80 you're paying too much.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Diane A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

I would like to apologize for the noise you heard, the room only having one mirror and for the coverlet being stained during your stay. I ensure you the mirror and the coverlet as been addressed. for the noise of the pool and hearing people swimming and talking I do apologize.

We value our guest- I hope the next time you are in town that you will give us a 2nd chance

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We checked in, went to our room, my son pulled the sheets back in the bed to find hair and crumbs. They moved us to another room, it was worse! Not only hair and crumbs in the bed but also fingernail clippings! The pool was closed because "someone was naughty and they had to shock the pool". There was plaster falling off the walls in the hallways. Half done projects in another hallway. We called another hotel down the road and got out of there! Nasty!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Diane A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

I would like to Apologize for the rooms not being cleaned, I ensure you this matter as been taken care off. Also apologize for the pool not being open. all of the problems have to addressed.