“D U M P ! ! ! BRING BUG SPRAY & A MAP TO LEAVE ASAP!!!”
Review of Great Waters Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Melrose
Great Waters Inn
Villanova, Pennsylvania
“D U M P ! ! ! BRING BUG SPRAY & A MAP TO LEAVE ASAP!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I was promised a comfortable updated clean room by the owner Mark. I paid the full price for two nights and when I checked in I was almost eaten alive by the mosquitos and when I sat on the bed it was filthy and sagged considerably. I peaked into the bathroom and I could not spend more than 5 minutes in the room before I hopped in my car and drove back to Dillon, MT and checked into a different hotel.

I am writing this review now because I am booking my fishing trip for this summer and a bitter taste in my mouth came after thinking about how my party was duped into staying in this old, tired DUMP. The owner did not care since he was paid in full and from the look of my cabin I don't think he has the ability to offer me a refund. Just being HONEST since I travel and fish extensively.

Room Tip: Stay at a different lodge.