“Amazing!”

Lisa's Pasty Pantry
Ranked #45 of 304 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved the food. Plenty to eat and took leftovers & dessert home. They have a very friendly staff.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Love this place, used them in Oct. 2013 for my baby shower also. Ordered on 9/12/17 Fish and Tator Tots, and of course my favorite Beef Pasty Meal. Was amazing!! Will be back

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Very high quality and great tasting food. I cannot find anything on the menu that I don't like. Beef Pasty or Veggie Pasty, both are the most delicious food I have ever eaten. Pork Chop sandwich is out of this world.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

We went to Lisa's to have a pasty although the excellent menu almost tempted me to try something else. The pasties were delicious and so was the gravy. Some of the best pasties that we have ever tasted. Service in the restaurant was excellent.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

A Pasty is Cornish in origin and were traditionally carried into the Butte mines and Anaconda Smelter in their lunch pails - often called " a letter from home." They are meat combinations wrapped in pie dough and served like Lisa does with gravy, ketchup or not. A real treat!